Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Table reservations for The Champagne Circus!



Hi everyone!


The Champagne Circus is fast approaching, and we're SO excited about it!


As you probably know, the cast is outstanding, and the venue is exquisite, we're so proud to be bringing the finest in international circus and cabaret to Helsinki!


I have a few things to mention:


I will stop taking table reservations next THURSDAY, so if you want to guarantee yourself and your friends a good seat, please let me know before then by emailing me at: m.macabre@hotmail.com.


(There will still be tables left on the night, but these will be on a first come, first served basis.)


For those who have reserved tables - I will send the seating information to your email account next Thursday.


TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM TIKETTI.FI - OR - FROM THE DOOR ON THE NIGHT!!





No comments:

Post a Comment